Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Friday 26 March 2010

Tribute to Friends




We looked into each other,
We were not acquainted,
We walked past,
We continued on our way.

We met again,
We started talking,
We now know each other,
We are friends.

i began thinking of you,
You came into my circle,
My heart opened up,
You poured yours out.

You hold my secrets,
i shall keep yours,
You gave me support,
i gave you strength.

The skies may not be always blue,
But my heart for you is always true.
When you are not happy,
your sadness, i will carry.

If you walked out of my circle,
There will always be a room with your name.
If i ever hurt or angered you,
There will always be a 'i'm sorry'.

My friends, i will not leave you.
My friends, my arms will be holding you.
My friends, my promise to you i shall keep.
My friends, i say, 'Rejoice! Rejoice! for He has brought us together!'

Now it's time to say goodbye,
In Heaven we shall say,'Hi!'
Before our Saviour we meet,
We shall be dancing on our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment