Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Going Home~

09032010~ Yesterday, i went home to a very quiet and desolate (that's how i felt) house. Nobody was at home. So what's so special? Well, i went home with a heavy heart. It is just a feeling, but that can make a huge difference. Really, feelings sometimes control our actions, that's why we have irrational people. That's was going home yesterday.


The 55-year-old victim is my uncle. The moment i heard the news, both from my friend and mother, i wasn't sad; but rather confused. i don't know what my emotions were, it's not really sad, and even not happy, i just don't know. It's a weird feeeling, indescribable. Anyway, my family (dad, mom, and sis) rushed to Kuala Lumpur that afternoon. After that, i don't know. i was alone until now. ... Thankfully, my uncle is now with my Father in Heaven and my Saviour. Probably singing praises to Him. Glory to GOD

Though i don't understand what my GOD does and why, i still want to believe in Him, trust in Him, and have faith in Him. i will still praise the LORD and worship Him. i will praise and sing no matter what! Gloria in excelsis Deo!

May the Peace of our GOD be with the family.
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. " (John 14:27)
Peace be with you.



~CXXVII~
200022
09032010
http://blitz127.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment