Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Tuesday 2 March 2010

System Failed to Start

02032010~ Your system failed to start on time, sorry for the inconvenience caused. No, that's not my computer failing to start up, but me. Yup, you heard me right, my 'system' failed to start. In other words, i did not wake up on time.

Walau, this is the first time leh! i cannot wake up on time. My first class (and only class) of the day starts at 0900 hrs, and guess what? i woke up at 1000 hrs!!! Walau eh!!! i can't even believe it myself. For the entire 19 years of my life, this surely is a first for me. For that hour (class ends at 1100 hrs), i was like 措手不及. ...

Fortunately (and unfortunately), my lecturer wasn't here today. Reasons i wouldn't say, for it was nothing to be glad about either. And according to INTEL, some of my classmates weren't even doing subject related matters. So, thank GOD(?).

Haha hahaha hahahaha!!!

~CXXVII~
223211
02032010
http://blitz127.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment