Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Sunday 28 March 2010

The Mask

No, the title is not what it seems. No, it's not about the movie, 'The Mask'. It's about me...


28032010~ So, how is this about me? Well, let me explain the underlying basics first. If not mistaken, William Shakespeare once said, "The world's a stage. And all the men and women are merely players." i don't really know what it means, but here's my interpretation of it. You see, we are all acting, whether in front of friends, family, or maybe even spouses. We are not really what we are, until we are alone. We act out our lives in front of a live audience, which also happens to be other players on this stage. We act for several reasons, not to get others worried, to maintain the good image others have of us, to please other people, et cetera. Don't you agree?


Now, when it comes to me, some or even most will see me as playful, maybe mischievous, person. Others may see me as a very serious (though i have changed a lot) guy. And maybe even other opinions of me. But here is how i see myself. Well, they are both correct. i can change myself to adapt to different situations and surroundings. i'm sure most people can do so too. But those who can change the situations and their surroundings wield a powerful ability, be careful, GOD is watching. Anyway, to those who sees me as a playful kid, i am rather serious. i ponder upon things, just that i don't show it. After all, the brain and the body can be separated. Huh? Means that, i'm always thinking, don't think i don't know or understand. i may not understand or all things, but i do try. And to those who thinks i'm tad serious, i'm already quite playful, don't get me wrong though. Actually, when i play, i am serious; when i'm serious, i play... But all these don't mean much.


No matter what other people sees me as, i know what GOD sees in me. He sees LORD Jesus Christ in me, died for my sins, and made me called to be righteous. It's because GOD sees the blood of the Lamb, that i am spared for my sins. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23) For Christ died on the cross for all our sins, from the past, to the present, to the future. All sins are forgiven. Which is rather surprising that i am writing this, until now, without realising this week is the Passion Week. "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6). Now that through Him, we are reconciled with GOD, we are the children of GOD, which i like to refer as princes and princesses of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 


"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."" (Romans 8:15)
"你 们 既 为 儿 子 , 神 就 差 他 儿 子 的 灵 进 入 你 们 ( 原 文 作 我 们 ) 的 心 , 呼 叫 : 阿 爸 ! 父 !" (加拉太书 4:6)


~a burn~
234427
28032010
http://blitz127.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment