Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Sweet~

26042010- Have you experienced GOD's love before? i don't until recently, that is since a month ago. Though i had experienced His love many times in the past, it wasn't until recently i experience His grace and love almost everyday. How said? Well, it's simple. Reading His words, talking to Him, singing praises, reflecting on His words. All those, magnifies GOD's love greatly, allowing me to experience Him.


By praising and worshiping the LORD, i can remember His love, praise, give thanks, and at times, just enjoy the love. By reading His word, it's as if He's talking to me, encouraging me or teaching me a lesson from the past. By praying, i tell my story, i give thanks, i pray for others. That's how i experience GOD. Besides, just look around, look at nature, that's GOD, you can see His image right there. He's everywhere! He who created the heavens and the earth is worthy of our praise. He who sent His Son is worthy of our thanks. 


GOD, i love you~


~a burn~
163124
28042010
http://blitz127.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment