Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Thursday 22 April 2010

So Cold~

22042010- i feel so cold... Where is the warmth? Have i left the Fires of Joy? Or i have walked away? Where am i? After last night, darkness blankets over me. i've never experienced before, this darkness. The LORD is still with me, i still have the Holy Spirit in me. So why, or what is this happenings? So cold, i don't feel anything. No pain, no joy, no sadness, no nothing! All of them so mixed up, i can't even express or feel it. Pain, a lot; relieved; no joy; i don't know. All i know is i regret, i regret, i regret. i shouldn't have opened the Chest to her. It's like the Pandora's box, never to be opened to someone who isn't supposed to look. Only Christ and the one meant for me are to see it. Now that it's opened, the Swords of Wisdom slice my heart like paper. So pain, too pain to feel pain. i'm dead. Walking dead. When will i live again? i don't know. But i shall rise up again, like phoenix from the ashes. Phoenix....


~a burn~
 003632
22042010
http://blitz127.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment