Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Friday 12 February 2010

Spring Cleaning!


12022010~ The title says it all. Yup, i've been spring cleaning these two weeks. That's 2/3 of my semester break, and i've only done 20%.... So slow... Why? It's because my house's like a dump site, or you can say, recycling centre. So, it took me this long just to clean the living room. Sigh...

Still there are many stuff to clear... My room, the kitchen, the computer area... So much to do in so short time... Maybe i will continue during my next semester break. Should i continue? i'll ponder upon this self-proposed suggestion profoundly to seek the answer on the proposed matter...

Besides, my family always manages to mess things up again. What took me weeks to clear, they could do it in a few days... i don't really see the point of doing it. i know, there is also maintenance to keep everything in order. But it feels like taking a step forward, then 3 steps back. i clear this, then they mess that. It's like using a small pail to throw out water from a sinking ship...

Just hope i can maintain what is cleared and advance at the same time.
i'll be traveling back down to Taiping to spend my CNY there. Wish i have a great time there...

By the way, i wish everyone a very happy and blessed Chinese New Year, GOD bless us all!

~CXXVII~
174642
12022010

No comments:

Post a Comment