Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Thursday 13 August 2009

When You are my Father...

Thank You Father for this beautiful day;
Your light drizzling rain washes away...

When you are my father,
When it is cloudy,
And skies are dull;
You remind me how beautiful the rain would be,
How fresh the day would be.

When i feel helpless and weak,
And all that i can see is my imperfection;
You lend me Your strength,
And Your grace is sufficient for me.

Your Love and Grace endless,
Your blessings overflows,
When You are my Father,
i am Your child.

You are my Shepherd,
Nothing more i can ask,
Nothing more to be afraid,
You will never leave me.

Praise the LORD!
For His Love endures forever,
No ends, no boundaries.

Praise the LORD!
For He shelters from dangers,
He is the Stronghold, the Refuge.

Praise the LORD!
For He listens to prayers,
He answers one by one with Love.

The greatest Love is
Forgive, Forget and Sacrifice.
This, the Love He gave.

Love, because He first loved us.

~CXXVII~
114707 13082009

No comments:

Post a Comment