Through my eyes

What do you see?
What do i see?

The tree

The tree

Saturday 18 July 2009

Father

Father,

When i fall and hurt myself,

Tears would roll down your cheeks.

Yet, You would stretch out Your mighty arm and pull me up,

With words of encouragement and comfort,

You raise me up again.

When i’m surrounded by enemies in the battlefield,

You would say to me,

“Call out to my name,

and I will strike your enemies to the ground!”

When my legs start to tire,

There You will be, cheering me on,

Telling me not to give up,

and there is still a long way to go.

For there is a crown waiting for me.

When i stray away from Your way,

You would shine Your Light on me,

With Your Word and Your Light,

You guide me back to the path of Righteousness.

When storms are brewing,

lightnings flashing and thunders roaring,

You would take me into Your wings,

giving me refuge in Your fortress,

And peace and safety would be with me.

Your unceasing Love, unrivalled.

You are worthy of all praises

Even if i cease worshipping You,

The pebbles will praise You.

Let all that have mouths praise You,

Let all that have knees bow down.

For You are the LORD our God.

Thank You, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment